Diwa: Studies in Philosophy and Theology is a refereed journal published twice a year by the Graduate Schools of Divine Word Seminary, Tagaytay City and Christ the King Mission Seminary, Quezon City, Philippines. Subscribers and contributors can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subcribe to Diwa
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Diwa 33/2 (November 2008)
Latest issue of Diwa: Studies in Philosophy and Theology, Divine Word Seminary (Tagaytay City) and Christ the King Mission Seminary (Quezon City). To subscribe, submit an article, or send book for notice, write to email@example.com
Editor: Randolf C. Flores, SVD
1. Jean-Louis Ska, SJ is a professor of the Old Testament at the Pontifical Biblical Institute in Rome where he received licentiate and doctoral degrees (1980 and 1984). A leading scholar in pentateuchal studies, his recent works include Introduction to Reading the Pentateuch (Eisenbrauns, 2006); De l’ancien et du nouveau: pages choisies de l’Évangile de Matthieu (Lumen Vitae, 2008); Una goccia d’inchiostro: finestre sul panorama biblico (EDB, 2008); and ed. with Jean-Noël Aletti, Biblical Exegesis in Progress: Old and New Testament Essays (PIB, 2009).
2. Miriam R. Alejandrino, OSB obtained her Licentiate in Sacred Scripture (SSL) from the Pontifical Biblical Institute, Rome (1992) and Doctorate in Biblical Theology (SThD) from the Gregorian University also in Rome (1995). She teaches at the Regional Major Seminary and St. Alphonsus Theologate, both in Davao City; and at the Divine Word Seminary (Tagaytay City).
3. Veronica Chiari A. Dy-Liacco graduated from the Ateneo de Manila University (Quezon City) with an AB in Social Sciences in 2003. She has completed her studies in Biblical Hebrew and Greek and is close to finishing an MA in Biblical Exegesis from the Loyola School of Theology, Quezon City.
4. Randolf C. Flores, SVD teaches Old Testament and Biblical Hebrew at Divine Word Seminary, Tagaytay City and at the Loyola School of Theology, Quezon City; and theology at the Ateneo de Manila University where he is a PhD and SThD candidate. He holds a Licentiate in Sacred Scripture (SSL) from the Pontifical Biblical Institute, Rome (1999). He is the President of the Catholic Biblical Association of the Philippines and Editor of Diwa.
5. Carlito D. Reyes is a priest of the Diocese of Pasig (Manila) and teaches New Testament at the Divine Word Seminary and Theology at the Ateneo de Manila University. He holds an M.A. and Licentiate in Sacred Theology from the Ateneo de Manila University and Loyola School of Theology respectively where he is also a PhD and SThD candidate. He serves as pastor of the Our Lady of the Rosary Parish, Ammanford, Carmarthenshire, Wales, U.K.
6. Jerome A. Marquez, SVD holds a Licentiate in Canon Law (JCL) from the Gregorian University in Rome (2000). He teaches at Divine Word Seminary (Tagaytay) and is a doctoral candidate in Canon Law (JCD) at the University of Santo Tomas (Manila). He is a member (Defender of the Bond) of the National Appellate Matrimonial Tribunal (Philippines) and the judge of the Judiciary Section of the Diocese of Imus (Cavite, Philippines) He is also the Director of the Saint Jude Catholic School (Manila).